6 Ways to Succeed on Snapchat
With over 150 million users (more than Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn), Snapchat is becoming a social media platform that is hard to ignore. The platform has rapidly expanded and is no longer just an app for teens to send disappearing selfies. Its emphasis on immediacy, ease of interaction, and personal nature makes it a great marketing tool for any business. Plus, Snapchat is continually adding new features to make it more attractive for businesses to use the platform for marketing and advertising purposes. So you might as well start now, because who knows where Snapchat will lead us next.
Crafting Engaging Snapchats
Wondering what kind of snapchats your audience will respond to? Here are six ways to captivate your followers.
- Behind the scenes. People love to see what really goes on within a company, and Snapchat is the perfect platform to give your followers an exclusive look. Post videos of an office birthday celebration, a sneak peak of an exciting project you are working on, or a private tour of your business. This will build your brand’s personality and allow you to better connect with your current and potential customers.
- Promote events. Snapchat is a great tool for publicizing events. You can live-stream video from your event to keep viewers in the loop. You can also create your own on-demand geofilter for the event. This allows Snapchat users to post pictures and videos from the event that include the events special logo or message, so that everyone knows they are there. On-demand geofilters can serve as a great way to enhance engagement and allow people to spread the word about your event to their networks.
- Sales discounts. Since pictures and videos on snapchat stories only stay posted for 24 hours, it can be a good way to offer a flash sale or special one-day promotion to your snapchat followers. This will help boost sales, while also encouraging people to follow your brand and view your content.
- Ask questions. Encourage engagement by asking your followers for feedback or opinions on something you are working on. This kind of engagement will make your followers feel valued, increasing brand recognition and connection.
- Interviews. Another fun way to use Snapchat to market your business is to post mini interviews with employees. The people at a company are what make up a brand, so show your Snapchat followers an up close and personal look at the personalities behind your brand.
- Feature other businesses. Featuring other local businesses on your Snapchat story and getting them to feature your company on theirs is a great way to reach a new, yet relevant audience.
With these tips, your business will become a Snapchat success in no time. If you’re looking for new ways to increase your visibility, our team of experts can help. Give our South Florida marketing agency a call today.